Our December 2014 Issue
This month’s issue is a cracker!
- Meet the leading lights of Scottish Ballet’s Nutcracker
- On our 275th anniversary, our former archivist, Liza Giffen, looks back over The Scots Magazine’s rich history
- Polly Pullar meets a couple who are dedicated to helping wildlife
- Keith Fergus continues with his enlightening series on photography – this time getting up close and personal with nature’s flora and fauna
- Your last chance to enter our photography competition to win £200!
- Cameron McNeish fondly remembers Tom Weir
- Focus on Mull – heaven in the Hebrides
- We’ve got some of the best locations for stargazing in Scotland
- It’s panto season and you can win family tickets for Peter Pan at the King’s Theatre, Glasgow
- Jim Crumley visits Loch Suardal on Skye
- We talk to broadcaster Kirsty Wark about her connection to the island of Arran
- Take a Hike to Glen Clova with Nick Drainey
- Get on your bike through a scenic stretch of Sutherland
- Who was the real Rob Roy! Find out in this issue…
- Our chef Carina Contini has a fabulous Christmas dessert recipe
- Euan Duguid picks out his 12 Malts of Christmas – and thanks to The Whisky Exchange we have a bottle of each to give away!
And much, much more!
The December issue of The Scots Magazine is on sale now. To order your copy of The Scots Magazine, email email@example.com or, to subscribe to our print or digital issues, click here.