We’re very proud of this month’s issue, which includes:
- A chat with our stunning cover star, Nicola Benedetti
- An interview with Scotland’s Rocket Man – astronaut Dave Mackay
- Jim Crumley’s woodpecker encounters
- Part 2 of Keith Fergus’ three-part photography series – and a chance to enter your photographs of Scotland’s scenery in our fabulous competition
- Focus on… East Lothian, a county of birds, history, good food and cider
- Behind the scenes of On Weir’s Way with David Hayman, the new series which retraces the footsteps of our very own Tom Weir
- Carina Contina’s culinary childhood – and her mouthwatering recipe for Mince and Dough Balls
- Euan Duguid reveals the story of the woman behind Cardhu single malt
- Cameron McNeish heads north to Shetland’s rugged coast
- Lorraine Wilson meets Rab Noakes
And much, much more!
The November issue of The Scots Magazine is on sale now. To order your copy of The Scots Magazine, email email@example.com or, to subscribe to our print or digital issues, click here.