We’ve teamed up with the Scottish Seabird Centre to offer two lucky couples the chance to travel on board the famous Forth Ferry!
The Forth Ferry offers a unique passenger service between the popular seaside towns of North Berwick, East Lothian and Anstruther, Fife. Each crossing takes approximately 45 minutes on board the 55-seat Catamaran, allowing visitors to enjoy days out in either fabulous seaside location.
Great days out on either side of the Forth
For top tips on great days out on either side of the Forth, there are itineraries on the Seabird Centre website, with handy hints and recommendations on attractions and must-visit places.
A few of our favourites in Anstruther are… award-winning fish and chips sitting on the quayside; a visit to the Scottish Fisheries Museum and exploring the harbour. And no day out in North Berwick is complete without a visit to the Seabird Centre (of course!), a spot of windsurfer and surfer watching from the beach and a visit to the Coastal Communities Museum.
Forth Ferry Facts
- Suitable for all ages
- This trip lasts approx. 45 minutes each way and is a passenger only service. Bikes and buggies may be transported by prior arrangement. Well-behaved dogs are welcome
- Day return tickets: adult £25, child £15 (age 4 to 16), concession £20 (age 60+)
- Single tickets: adult £14, child £8, concession £11
- Children age 3 and under go free
- 10% discount for members of the Seabird Centre
- All trips run subject to weather and sea conditions
Win! Win! Win!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets, is email email@example.com with your name, address and answer to the question below.
Please let us know you preferred destination, too – North Berwick or Anstruther.
Which of these birds are passengers on the Forth Ferry most likely to see while sailing to or from North Berwick?
B.) Golden Eagle
Terms & Conditions
- Two couples will each receive a return trip on the Forth Ferry
- Spaces must be booked in advance: a valid email address and phone number (ideally mobile) will be required
- One couple will depart from North Berwick. One couple will depart from Anstruther
- Each winner will be asked to refer to the T&Cs for the trip
- No cash alternative
- The Editor’s decision is final
- Closing date for all entries is midnight on Thursday, July 21, 2016. The two winners will be selected at random after the closing date so arrangements can be made for ticket collection.
- For full terms and conditions, click here.