Our November 2015 Issue
Our November issue is packed full of amazing features – but then, we would say that wouldn’t we? Don’t just take our word for it – check out the content line up for yourself…
- Chris Packham reveals he’s a bit of a rebel on the set of Autumnwatch
- Tallia Storm speaks about the chance meeting with Elton John that changed her life
- Ex-serviceman Andy McIntosh breaks a new record!
- Hazel Strachan gears up for completing her eighth round of Munros
- Foraging tips from top chef Graham Campbell
- Scots in history – 18th century balloon daredevils
- Why Caerlaverock nature reserve is a bird-watcher’s paradise
- This month’s Focus on the splendour of Galloway & the Rhins
- Polly Pullar captures the harsh beauty of Wester Ross
- Canal boat life is taking off in Edinburgh
- Cameron McNeish salutes two incredible Scottish climbing pioneers
- Around Scotland – the very best of what’s on around the country this month
- Seeking out the forgotten casualties of the First World War
- What hosting the Turner Award Exhibition means for Glasgow
- Look back at the turning point of the 1715 Jacobite rising
- The World Cullen Skink Championships – and a winning recipe
- Whisky goes back to the future (to borrow a phrase) with a time-travelling distiller
- Meet the pioneer of fantasy that inspired J.R.R. Tolkien!
- Jim Crumley follows the golden plover – the magicians of the sky
- Inspiration for our Photographer of the Year competition – and how you can enter to win £200
- Fearless cameraman Keith Partridge on his daredevil film-making
- Only the best in fact and fiction makes our Scottish Bookshelf
- Take A Hike details the route up the striking Pap of Glencoe
- While On Your Bike takes the rocky roads in Torridon
- Exploring Fife’s coast from a sea kayak – and how you can win your own adventure
- Heart-warming recipes from Carina Contini’s Kitchen
Tempted? Our November issue is in shops now, and it’s also available through subscription.
There are loads of ways to get it digitally to your smartphone or tablet too; just visit the app store, get a digital subscription here or on the Readly app store.