Our October 2014 Issue
This month’s issue features fantastic images, thought provoking images and in-depth interviews – no change there, then! Our October issue includes:
- Prominent political journalist and broadcaster David Torrance sharing his thoughts on the Referendum result
- The first part of our three-part ‘how-to’ series by renowned landscape photographer Keith Fergus
- Best-selling crime writer Val McDermid talking about the women who inspired her gripping new book, ‘Skeleton Road’ – and her dreams of being a Chalet School girl
- A few delicious secrets from top chef Carina Contini
- Cameron McNeish’s journey along the John Muir Way
- Euan Duguid’s visit to Glengoyn Distillery to sample their Teapot Dram (and there’s a chance to win a bottle of 15-year-old Glengoyne)
- The cutest ever photos of our writer Polly Pullar’s new puppies!
And so much more!
To order your copy of The Scots Magazine, email email@example.com or, to subscribe to our print or digital issues, click here.