All Community Posts

Authors

Keith Fergus

As an outdoor writer and photographer, the Scottish landscape has all I need for inspiration. Whether this be our soaring mountains, windswept coastlines, or the architecture of our towns and […]

Authors

Jonathan Whitelaw

As a journalist, I’m in an unique position. I get to experience all the fantastic sights, sounds and even smells that this wonderful country offers and then write about them. […]

Authors

Garry Fraser

My interests lie, primarily, in music and I am equally happy either listening or performing. However, since starting work on the Scots Magazine just over three years ago I have […]

Authors

Cameron McNeish

Through my books, magazine articles and regular television appearances I am one of Scotland’s best known outdoor commentators. I live in the shadow of the Cairngorms with my wife Gina […]

Take A Hike

Take a Hike… to Ben A’an

Ben A’an is often called a mountain in miniature – but the word miniature doesn’t mean it’s lacking in challenge. Far from it, in fact! From the Duke’s Pass this […]

Community

Take a Hike… to Mount Keen

A tramp up one of Scotland’s easiest Munros If you like to get up high for a bit of solitude then the most easterly Munro, Mount Keen, is a good […]

Find a Stockist

Enter your postcode below (with a space) and click "Find" to search for your local stockist.